Friday, September 9, 2011

What plane should I download fr flight simulor?

I want to download a plane for my flight simulator but I don't know which and I need you to name one. I want a good allied jet fighter from like the 50s, like the f-104 or something. So could you help me out? To narrow it down, I've already gotten the F-104, F-4,


F-86, and the A-10. I also like WWII fighters and bombers if you know any good ones.|||For WWII the P-51D is always smooth to fly, it has enough power too even if the armament is a bit light for trashing bombers in a hurry (does FS support fighting? I use X-Plane and IL2 mostly). If they have a Hawker Tempest, Typhoon or Fury that will give you a rugged aircraft with a much heavier punch. The Spitfire also flys very well, a later mark, above XIV I think, will give you the Griffon engine and a lot more power. A DeHavilland DH98 Mosquito will give you some surprises if you can find a good model, most of them are toned down because some people don't like to see a 'bomber' flying that fast.





For the 50s and 60s try any of the century fighters, the Voodoo and the Thunderchief are the US ones you are missing. You could also try and English Electric Lightning, shorter range than the F4 but more performance than an F16 or F20.





The A10 is 80s era, far too new for what you want.|||Try to get a F-102 or a F-106.


These are both supersonic delta wing fighters.


By the way,what flight sim do you have ?|||Well, if you ask me try to download an A320 download all off flight simmers do love this aircraft unless you yourself love combat fighting... the one i suggested in only applicable for commercial use.

No comments:

Post a Comment