Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What is the smallest plane I would take from airport to airport?

Hi, I'm kind of obsessed with airplanes, especially big ones! So I was wondering, for my trip in April, what is the SMALLEST plane, and what's the most likely plane I will be taking? My first flight is from Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts to Vienna International Airport in Vienna Austria. The second flight is from Frankfurt, Germany, back to Boston. Thanks!|||well the smallest plane the FAA will not let fly over the ocean -a smallest plane


being a Cessna plane (well you didn't say COMMERCIAL plane you said SMALLEST)


the smallest plane that fly over ocean but not the alantic but the pacific


would be alaskas 737-800 planes..


now the smallest plane to fly to Vienna would probaly be airbus 320 or 340 depending on airline


then Boeing 757.767 and 777 planes|||I didn't know there was a direct flight from Logan to Vienna but if so, I would think it would be either an Airbus 340 or Boeing 777. I think those are the long-haul aircraft Austria Airlines flies.





From Frankfurt to Boston, if you are flying Lufthansa, I would think it would be either an Airbus 330 or 340.|||It would either be an a330 or a340 or boeing 757, 767, or 777. Nothing bigger than that usually flies from the east coast to Europe. no 747 this time......awww darn

No comments:

Post a Comment