Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you transfer from a private plane to a commercial plane?

I need to fly from Boca Raton to MIA and think I can get a friend with a plane to fly me down there. But how can i get from the private aviation side to my American Airlines plane? Will they let him taxi over to the commercial side and let me walk on?|||You will need to get a taxi from the private terminal to the commercial terminal. For security reasons there is no way you are going to enter the commercial terminal from the field.|||probably not. ya know how the security is at airlines now a days.|||You'll have to exit the General Aviation flightline area to the outside of the airport, and then come in to the commercial passenger terminal as a normal passenger. There's no way they'd let you enter the secure boarding areas without going through passenger security screening.|||Would you want a fanatical Islamic idiot doing this? I dunno think so.|||WIth a private aircraft, you will land at the local FBO at MIA airport. From the FBO, you will either need to call a taxi to take you to the terminal, or if you are really nice you can ask and they may even give you a ride up to the terminal!





There is nowhere for private GA aircraft to really go on a commercial ramp, or I should say, they are generally not permitted.|||No

No comments:

Post a Comment