Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I board a plane without putting my laptop through the xray machine? What do they do?

I'm going on a plane and am worried about how to get my laptop on the plane. Do they scan the bag just like they do with other carry ons? I don't want it ruined.|||You don't.





Look, I'm not going to tell you that the x-ray "can't" damage electronics because it IS theoretically possible. But I've taken my cell phones, pagers, laptops, PDAs... through x-ray screening many hundreds of times (airport, courthouse, etc.) without any sign of trouble.|||The x-ray machines don't hurt laptops. I've taken mine through hundreds of times.





You have to take the laptop out of its bag and place it in a plastic container by itself and put it through the x-ray machine.|||You cannot take your laptop unless you let it go through the scanner. However, it is an urban myth that the scanners wipe laptops!|||X-ray screening won't hurt your computer.|||nothing will happen to it. its ok they really hv to check everythin so i dont think u can pass it without them checkin it|||There's no problem. just let it go through

No comments:

Post a Comment